- Expanding Verbal Behavior: requesting, commenting, labeling, conversational skills
- Adaptive/Daily Living: feeding, dressing, toilet training, etc.
- Speech & Language: articulation, inferencing, social pragmatics
- Academics: on-task, sequencing, organization, reading, handwriting
- Theory of Mind: empathy, social awareness, understanding of self and others
Building rapport with your child is an important and crucial part of this phase. Ensuring that your child sees us as
motivating and fun is key to successful intervention. We take time to build strong and positive relationships with you and
your child to ensure success - time and effort put in at the beginning will pay off down the road...
Because there is no one-size-fits-all approach to therapy, each treatment and program plan may look very different - We customize our interventions to best fit your child and family's needs.
A general outline of what to expect is:
- Expanding Play Skills: joint attention, joining and repairing play
- Improving Social Skills: communicating with peers, appropriate interactions
- Pre-academic Skills: on-task, attending, routines
- Following Routines: task analysis, daily living skills
- Comprehension: story recall, inferencing, fluency